Wednesday 22 June 2011

DIY: Clutch purse & leather gloves

I bought this moc croc clutch purse from ebay a couple months ago and added screw-in spikes to the bottom and chains to the top which can also be used as a handle.






These are a pair of leather gloves I bought on ASOS when on sale. They use to have a small leather rosette on them but they looked kind of lame to me. So I unstitched those and found a pair of embellished leather earrings which I never wore so I decided to add instead of the rosettes. They look alot more awesome now!

..Both photos feature my Black Milk Purple galaxy leggings..




14 comments:

  1. really cool DIY projects :D and love your galaxy tights!

    nice to know your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey!!!
    amazing div and really nice blog!!
    u have anew follower!
    http://www.thefourthcornerofstephanie.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool clutch, love the spikes!!! Check out my blog...


    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's amazing, love what you did to both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow
    Amazing leggins!!

    Great blog honey! I'm a new follower ;)

    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond*
    Portuguese fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. great leggings !

    following you

    http://yellowbuttonss.blogspot.com stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gloves DO look amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, your leggins are adorable!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great post, I especially love the clutch! will you do a post showing HOW you made it?!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok wow, that is SO cool! love the diy loves dear! also loving your blog! following! Muah! hope to see you soon! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the bag but those black milk leggings are to die for!! x

    http://thegypsyandthefox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete