Friday 29 July 2011

Outfit post: An Oily Galaxy








I got my new scrunchy arm top in the post a couple days back, I love it more than I expected I would! It looks wet like oil and is the perfect shape and length to go with my favourite leggings too!
Definitely ticks all my boxes

-crotch covered for wear with leggings
-fitted up top with cool arm scrunchiness 
 -loose enough to hide any bumps caused by tight pants 
-sleek wetlook 

The top arrived just in time too as I just started wearing my galaxies again. I'm soo happy I get to wear my favourite leggings once again. It really lifts the spirits when you're wearing clothing you're happy and confident in. I feel ready to tackle uni this new semester!





Facebook page: Style With Sarah

Follow Itsaboutsarah on Twitter
bloglovin

1 comment: